Rustic Hand-formed Pot in Chartreuse
What we have here is a completely hand-formed small pinched and glazed, rounded and rustic vessel. No other tools were used, as a point of pride. I start with a ball of clay and slowly walk around the studio while methodically pinch-forming each one. A natural result can be random exterior cracking which forms as the piece is expanded from the inside. a feature I have learned how to foster, but still don’t quite know how each will turn out. This particular one grew a thin extended top rim. Depending on their opening shape, these vessels can be used for flowers or condiments or anything else you can think of. See all the photos, as each bowl is utterly unique in this world.
- 100% Ceramic
- Entirely hand-formed, no tools
- Chartreuse Pear Celadon glaze in and out
- Sturdy walls with smooth interior
- Sweet little raffia necklace and “bowtie”
- Pretty big range of uses: it’s basically a bowlshape for containment
- An unusual and very tactile gift.
- Many more similar available, inquire within
Out of stock
share this piece: